Sumitomo Starts Up 60MW Solar Plant in Fukushima
Use of 100ha of coastal area damaged by tsunami
- 'Attachable' Solar Cell Comes With High Conversion Efficiency [04/18]
- Aeon to Test Block Chain-based Trade of Renewable Energy [04/18]
- Kyushu Electric to Start Biomass Power Generation Project in Yamaguchi [04/17]
- Renova to Build 19MW Solar Plant in Tochigi [04/17]
Visit to Plant
'Panel Flowers' Blossom at Mega Solar Plant in Miyazaki[04/17]
Idea for panels to be set up on north-facing slopes in leisure park
"Hayahinomine" is an 868m-high mountain in Kitakata-cho, Nobeoka City in northern Miyazaki Prefectur...
- Hiroshima's Largest Solar Plant Begins Operation in 'Foggy' City[04/11]
- Snail Trails Found on Panels at 3MW Solar Plant in Yamanashi[04/04]
Sparx Group President: Renewable Power Sources Will Become Very Valuable After FIT (1)[04/14]
The Sparx Group has developed approximately 350MW of renewable energies at 25 locations, with a focu...
- Juwi Shizen Energy Builds Solar Plants With High Cost Performance (2)[04/09] Interview with President Masaya Hasegawa
- Juwi Shizen Energy Builds Solar Plants With High Cost Performance (1)[04/03] Interview with President Masaya Hasegawa